Send Your Kids to Camp & Summer Camp Contest! (Can)
If you are planning to send your kids to camp this summer, now is the time to make all the arrangements! My oldest daughter, Olivia, goes to camp in Ontario every summer and it’s something she really looks forward to. My youngest daughter, Bridget, hasn’t been to camp yet, but I plan to send her in a few years too.
One camp worth considering is Circle Square Ranch, a Christian camp with locations across Canada. The kids learn horsemanship and other adventures. Looking at the photos on their website, it looks like it would be a fun experience!
Summer Camp Contest
Circle Square Ranch is hosting a contest where you can win the following prizes (valued at $4700+):
- Trip for 2 to Punta Cana
- Free Week of Camp at Circle Square Ranch
- Crossroads Prize Packages
- Mabel’s Labels Prize Packages
How To Enter
- Fill out the form for the circlesquare Ranch Contest.
- Share with your friends via Email, Twitter & Facebook if you wish! You will earn extra entries for each person who enters through you.
Both contests are open to Canada only (excluding Quebec) and end on June 15, 2012. Please read the rules & regulations for the contest.
*Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.*