Tofu Cream Risotto Recipe
Tofu Cream Risotto
- 2 cups Uncooked Brown Long Grain Rice
- 10 oz Tofu
- 1/2 cup Soy Milk
- 4 oz Cheddar Cheese, block
- 1 Onion, minced
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 cups Chicken Stock
- 4 tablespoons White Wine
- Put tofu and soy milk into blender. Blend until creamy. Cut cheddar cheese into small cubes.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and cook garlic and onion until tender. Add brown rice and sauté for a couple of minutes. Then add white wine. When wine has almost evaporated, add 1 cup of chicken stock. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until chicken stock is almost absorbed. Then add 1 cup of chicken stock. Repeat this one more time.
- Add tofu and soy milk mixture and cheddar cheese. Stir once or twice (not too much) and add last cup of chicken stock. Shake the skillet so that all ingredients are blended well (don’t stir) .
- When the rice is at the right consistency, remove the skillet from the heat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Promote your blog and showcase your recipe in zuuzs Grand Spring Recipe Challenge. The prizes include a $500 Gift Card as the Grand Prize and three $200 Gift Cards as the top Category prizes you can use to buy kitchen related wares. Submissions end on April 28th.