I’m hosting a giveaway for Dear Crissy who is giving away a $100 Amazon gift code for her mailing list subscribers. Her newsletter will contain special offers, deals, giveaways and more!
Stacie is the mom of two girls and lives in Ontario, Canada. She enjoys cooking/baking, photography, reading, DIY and is fueled by lots of coffee!
more by Stacie »
I’d like to win this for myself and grandchildren. [email protected]
thanks for this great giveaway!
thank you for a great giveaway!
Thank you and Dear Crissy for the great WW giveaway! X
Great giveaway. This would be perfect for buying my daughter a new cell phone.
Thanks for this giveaway!!
Pick me 🙂 Thanks for the giveaway
I WOULD LOVE TO WIN! Thanks for this giveaway!
thanks for the give away!
Would love to win this, not workng much and this would be a great help.
Please may I enter
Would love to win this. Great giveaway!
I have 2 accounts for the email list (marbet50 @ gmail .com & mbbarrett48 @ gmail.com)
Thank you for the great giveaway. I would love to win so very much.
I do 90% of my shopping on Amazon. The other 10% is grocery shopping or coupon shopping that has to be done in stores. Amazon gift cards are definitely my favorite giveaway!
Would be a great help with Easter, i am now unemployed, would help for the grand children’s Easter ,Thanks 🙂
I could do use this to decorate my home ! We lost our previous home and need to decorate our new one 🙂
I would love to win. I do lots of shopping at Amazon.
Hope I win. Thanks for the giveaway. 🙂
Thanks for the giveaway. Fingers crossed 🙂
Thank for a chance to win! Nice Website by the way.
thanks for the chance!
Thanks for the giveaway, I also posted it on facebook- https://www.facebook.com/ConestKing/posts/313338552061314
Oh the things I could buy with this I’d I won Good luck to all
Sibabe64 at ptd dot net
Tweet in Rafflecopter for March 17th. is wrong here is the correct one!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Hi, I’m Stacie. Ontario, Canada mom of two girls. I'm passionate about food, photography, DIY + coffee! Read More…
get the latest updates and new posts delivered via email:
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and get your free e-cookbook, Tasty Chicken Recipes.
There was an error submitting your subscription. Please try again.