Friday Featured Posts About Blogging & Social Media
February 17, 2012
Here’s my weekly round-up of my fave blogging and social media posts!
- Information for Bloggers and People Who Use Pinterest
- #Pinterest: Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due
- Pinterest is quietly generating revenue by modifying user submitted pins
- How to Add a Pinterest “Pin It” Button to Your Site
- 56 Ways to Market Your Business on Pinterest
- Pinterest is Changing How I Blog
- Avoiding Copyright Pitfalls on Pinterest
- StumbleUpon Tells Bloggers to Bugger Off and Removes All Direct Links
- StumbleUpon Updates: Channels, Design & More
- How-To WordPress: If your dropdown menu is “behind” your banner image
- BlogAid’s 55 Best WordPress Plugins of 2011
- 7 Essential Tips for WordPress Beginners
- Blogging 101: How to Create, Discover & Find Topics to Blog About!
- 4 Tips for New Bloggers
- The Importance of Nofollow Links for Mom Bloggers Working with Brands
- 5 Things Bloggers Should Stop Obsessing About
- Social Media
- How To Use Linky Followers
- How to Set Up an Email Account that Uses Your Domain Name
- Make All External Links NoFollow Automatically – 7 Benefits of NoFollow
Stacie is the mom of two girls and lives in Ontario, Canada. She enjoys cooking/baking, photography, reading, DIY and is fueled by lots of coffee!