Though I love eating pizza, it’s not something that we often make at home. Most of our attempts have ended in total disaster, so we either order out or drive a little way to our favorite local pizzeria.
The most success I have ever had with homemade pizza is when we have used a crust from Boboli®. I remember attending a birthday party sleepover in high school where the parents had purchased some Boboli® crusts and let us create our own pizzas. That was the most fun I have ever had making a pizza at home.
Boboli® crusts are pre-made, so all you have to do is add sauce and your favorite toppings for the perfect pizza every time.
The next time you want to get really creative with your pizza, you’ll definitely want to take a look at the recipes on the Boboli® website. There are over 30 pizza recipes available, all designed by Chef Mark.
I had the pleasure of working with Boboli® and Chef Mark to create the perfect customized pizza for my family. I gave Chef Mark my favorite ingredients (mushrooms, sausage, green peppers, and onions) and received a Boboli® pizza crust in the mail along with a recipe just for me!
- 1 12” Boboli® Original Pizza Crust
- 1 Pouch Boboli® Pizza Sauce
- 2 Banana peppers, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 c. fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 c. onions
- 1 c. sliced mushrooms
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 5 Scallions, chopped-use white and green
- 1 c. shredded 3 cheese Italian blend
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c. sausage
- Preheat oven to 450° F
- Bake time: 8-10 minutes
- Spread sauce on crust, leaving a 1” border. Top with all veggies, 3 cheese Italian blend, and last with shredded Cheddar cheese. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown. Enjoy!
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.