Friday Featured Posts About Blogging & Social Media
January 27, 2012
Here’s my weekly round-up of my fave blogging and social media posts!
- 10 Things I Hate About You, Facebook
- Facebook And Twitter Create New Definitions For Words
- Using StumbleUpon for Instant Viral Traffic
- How StumbleUpon Is Ruining Mom Blogs
- Keep Calm and Carry On: How To Handle 4 Common WordPress Emergencies
- Why You Should Never Search For Free WordPress Themes in Google or Anywhere Else
- What Files Not to Touch on Your WordPress Site
- Blogging 101: Why Choose WordPress?
- A Blogger’s Rant: When PR Goes Silent
- Guide for Formatting Your Blog’s Photos and Images ~ Faster Loading Times Guaranteed!
- Google’s Algorithm Change: When Too Many Ads Attack
- How to Move Your Readers Away from Google Friend Connect
- Paid Blogging Opportunities You Should Avoid
- 5 Tips for Improving Your Blog
- Are Corporations Killing Mom Bloggers?
Stacie is the mom of two girls and lives in Ontario, Canada. She enjoys cooking/baking, photography, reading, DIY and is fueled by lots of coffee!