Rather-Be-Shopping.com is an online coupon and deal finding site created by Kyle, a father of 3 (9, 6, and 4 years old). The idea behind this website is to save you a few bucks with coupons while shopping online.
Kyle, with the help from his wife, keeps Rather-Be-Shopping.com updated daily with the best online coupons, hot deals, and free shipping codes from popular online stores including Lands’ End, Old Navy, Best Buy, Walmart, Home Depot, and Target to name just a few. . Currently there are over 3,000 coupons in the database, good at 750+ online stores.
Rather-Be-Shopping.com has been mentioned on MSNBC.com, The Detroit Free Press, Washington Post Holiday Shopping Guide (2001), Reader’s Digest, and L.A. Daily News to name a few publications.
- Do You Have More Than Just Coupons? – Yes. We also scour the Internet for the best deals we can find on individual products and then combine them with our coupons for even bigger savings. We call them our Hot Deals and we update them daily with handpicked savings.
- Do I Have to Pay to Use Rather-Be-Shopping.com? – No. Our site is completely free to use. Learn more: (Video Tutorial: Site Features)
- How Do I Find the Coupon I am Looking For? – There are several ways. You can use our Search Box at the top of this page, or you can find coupons by category, or by letter. All of these options are at the top of this page.
- Why Would I Want to Register? – If you register, you will get coupons sent directly to your inbox via email in the form of ‘Coupon Alerts’ (Video Tutorial). You pick your favorite stores or categories and we do the grunt work. Just Register Now and you will start getting only the coupons you want, when you want them.
- How Long Has Rather-Be-Shopping.com Been Around? – Since 2000. With over 10 years experience, we have become a trusted industry leader who knows how to find all the deals and coupon codes so you can save the most money when shopping online.
THREE lucky winners will each win $100 via Amazon GC, Wal-mart GC or Paypal Cash – winners choice.
*Enter below using the Rafflecopter form.
Rafflecopter is a new giveaway application which is currently under beta testing. If you’re having trouble viewing the form below, please wait a moment before refreshing your browser.
Open Worldwide! Contest ends December 12th at 12:01 am EST. The winner will be selected randomly and posted here on 12/13/11. This giveaway is NOT endorsed by or affiliated with Facebook. The more options you enter the higher the chance of winning. Tweet and FB Share the giveaway daily. You only need to enter ONCE on one blog for each Facebook ‘Like’. Extra entries from each blog will be deleted. Entries will be verified by email and IP address. Cheating will result in disqualification. Please note that this blog is not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. We have represented this sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize(s) and in a timely manner. If this situation should occur, we will work with the winner and sponsor to correct the issue. Each of the blogs listed will have the SAME Rafflecopter entry form so you only need to enter ONCE here. Extra entries from multiple blogs will be deleted.