The Gerber Life College Plan
When should you start thinking about your child’s future education? I think right away! With both my daughters I started saving from the day they were born. College is NOT cheap! I wanted to make sure they would have the opportunity to pursue the career of their choice.
The Gerber Life College Plan is one excellent way for parents to start saving. This plan is a better choice than a regular bank savings account or a 529 Plan. Unlike a savings account or 529 Plan they can offer:
- Guaranteed Growth: no variable rates
- No Stock Market Risk
- Life Insurance: A benefit that will guarantee that your child will receive the full amount in case something happens to you.
- Ability to Use the Money for any Purpose Without Penalty: This is important in case your child decides to not go to college.
- Tax-deductible Contributions
- Fixed Monthly Premiums that Won’t Increase: Allows you to choose an amount that is within your budget.
What’s great about the Gerber Life College Plan is that you will know how much your child will receive when they reach the college age because there’s no worrying about the fluctuating variable rates or drops in the stock market. Even saving a little bit will go a long way. For example if you save $1/day for 18 years that works out to a $10,000 college fund. At $6/day that number jumps to a $50,000 college fund!
If you have kids, please do check out Gerber Life College Plan and see if its right for you.
*This post is brought to you by The Gerber Life College Plan. Opinions expressed are my own.*