StumbleUpon | September 2011 Report
StumbleUpon is so much fun! I love discovering posts and seeing them do well. It makes me feel good to send people lots of traffic!
You can find me as simplystacie on StumbleUpon.
Here’s my top 10 discoveries for the month of September. If you like them, just give them a “thumbs up” on your SU toolbar.
1. Mom’s Best Stuffed Green Peppers Recipe: 20K views
2. Melted Crayon Art Tutorial: 18K views
3. Trouble in Paradise: 17K views (tie)
3. Caramel Apple Bars: 17K views (tie)
3. Shampoo Warning- Must Read!: 17K views (tie)
4. A Beautiful Day, And Beautiful Jewelry: 11K views
5. My Birthday Carrot Cake Recipe: 4909 views
6. Halloween Craft Idea: Spooky Mirror: 4630 views
7. Apple Dumplings Recipe: 4538 views
8. Crock Pot Air Freshener: 1332 views
9. Spooktacular Halloween Cooking with Kids: 1087 views
10. Book Review | Bloodlines: 791 views
As for my site, my SU traffic more than tripled for the month of September! StumbleUpon is now my largest traffic referrer for the month of September with 27,706 visitors!
Here’s my top 10 posts with the most SU traffic for September:
2. The 5 Minute Guide to Getting a Job in Social Media: 6586 views; discovered by mommy2rylie
8. Bloodlines: 791 views; discovered by me (something I try not to do very often!)
Want to learn more about StumbleUpon? Here’s some posts to get you started:
- StumbleUpon Explained
- StumbleUpon Tutorial
- How to Stumble Random Posts with the StumbleUpon Toolbar
- How to Jazz Up Your StumbleUpon Profile
- How to Stumble PhotoBlog and Why You Should
- Bloggers: Why You Should Be Active On StumbleUpon (My 2nd Biggest Referral Site)
- 5 Stumble Tips : Building a Good Following Base on StumbleUpon