Do you suffer from asthma or allergies?
My daughter has severe asthma, allergies and eczema and finding the right bedding has been a challenge. Her pediatric pulmonologist suggested that we use only bedding that is hypoallergenic and prevents the accumulations of dust mites.
We recently discovered SmartSilk™ Bedding which is not only allergy and asthma friendly but it also provides the ultimate sleeping experience with a luxurious line of breathable silk mattress pads, duvets, comforters, crib bedding and pillows.
What makes SmartSilk bedding so special?
SmartSilk™ Bedding is:
- Naturally 100% hypo-allergic – does not trigger feather-related allergic reactions
- Rich with the protein sericin – the best choice for those with skin allergies
- Inhospitable to dust mites – a great relief to allergy sufferers
- Inhospitable to bed bugs – a great relief to us all
- Able to wick away excessive moisture – ideal for those affected by night sweats, or mild incontinence
- A fire retardant – ideal for crib bedding
- Resistant to mold & mildew and is one of the strongest natural fibers – durable, long lasting
- Light in weight and will not take on body odor – luxurious, soft, comfortable
- A temperature regulator – gives you warmth when it is cold and cools you down when warm
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly™ – confidence you can trust
As the mother of a child suffering from asthma and allergies, I wanted to learn more about what it actually means for a product to be Certified Asthma and Allergy Friendly™ and I was impressed with the fact that SmartSilk™ is the first ALL NATURAL bedding to be certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, the Asthma Society of Canada and Asthma UK. I even discussed this product line with my daughter’s pediatrician who has written several holistic books on pediatric asthma and allergies and he gave it his approval for use with my daughter. You can learn more about how it is designed to work by visiting the health information section available at the SmartSilk™ website.
My daughter and I have been sleeping in comfort with our SmartSilk™ pillows. This pillows are so soft and plush and is made with a cotton shell that has a silk-filled liner and a unique all natural polyester micro gel fiber filling that is mold and mildew resistant. It also uses SmartSilk™ Shield Advantage which is a proven barrier against allergens, dust mites and pet dander that live on most down and synthetic pillows.
Do you have trouble sleeping at night because you are too hot or too cold? If so, you might be very interested to learn that SmartSilk™ features Smart Temperature Advantage which is designed to automatically adjust to your body temperature and it has moisture wicking properties. I have found that I am not waking up as frequently because I am hot and in my opinion this is another wonderful advantage to using SmartSilk™ products.
Attributes of the SmartSilk™ Pillow:
- All natural polyester micro gel fiber filling
- All natural silk fill liner
- All natural cotton outer shell
- Moisture wicking properties help to reduce effects of night sweats
- Keeps your skin moisturized
- Water repellent non-woven material
- Breathable materials: no longer need to flip the pillow around looking for a cool spot
- Certified asthma & allergy
You are invited to visit the SmartSilk™ website to find the right bedding for you and your family. I am very impressed with the pillows and would love to see if using the crib bedding would help my daughter sleep even better at night with less nighttime asthma flare ups. I really appreciate that SmartSilk™ uses all natural materials that have been scientifically proven to work as opposed to synthetics. I wish everyone could feel how soft and comfortable it is because it truly is a luxurious sleeping experience. There is even a 10 year risk free warranty on SmartSilk™products!
One very lucky reader will receive two queen size pillows from SmartSilk™. That is a $90 Value!
Check out the list of all my current giveaways!
IMPORTANT: Please leave your entries above using the Rafflecopter form. Comments do not count as entries. If you are having issues with the form please leave me a comment here. It’s a new software and feedback is appreciated!
To do the daily tweet: If the form will not let you put in your daily tweet, please fill out the main entry again and put “Do Not Count” in the Extra Info, Name or Email box. Then it should let you complete the daily tweet.
*I did not receive any financial compensation for this review, though I did review a sample of the product for evaluation purposes. This giveaway is not related to Facebook in any way. The opinions are based only on my experiences with the product.*