ReNew Life Young Adult Education Initiative
I am a fan of ReNew Life’s natural, herbal supplements because I have used the probiotics, herbal cleanses and digestive enzymes, all with good effect. I first became aware of this product line when my young daughter was diagnosed with severe asthma, eczema and allergies. Her pediatrician and pulmonary specialist recommended supplementing her diet with high quality probiotics and digestive enzymes every day. I became fascinated with learning more about how the digestive tract can have such a major impact on the body’s functions. After my own personal experience of providing natural supplementation to my daughter (and our entire family) and seeing the positive results, I am passionate about promoting digestive health education and so is ReNew Life®.
ReNew Life® is proud to announce the Young Adult Education Initiative in which their goal is to raise awareness for our younger generation so that they can start to:
- Make your diet a healthy diet. A daily diet rich in high fiber, low in processed carbs/sugars, along with taking an all-natural probiotic supplement, will help to ensure you take successfully comfortable poops.
- Supplement a dose of antibiotics by taking an all-natural probiotic supplement within 2-3 hours. Turn an upset gut into a healthy gut.
- Daily exercise = a healthy metabolism & digestive system. Sit idle throughout the day and you’ll find yourself straining while going #2.
- Taking 2-3 proper bowel movements a day is not just a goal, it should be a way of life. Lead by example and champion the cause!
Yes, I know that many people are cringing right now because discussing bowel habits can be quite uncomfortable (literally) but in my opinion it really is important to promote the overall well-being of our young adults and I think it is great that ReNew Life has this PSA education initiative (it’s good for us older folks too).
I am currently using ReNew Life’s Organic Essential Detox™ which features “8 traditionally used Native American herbs to specifically help achieve and maintain superior health and energy in an increasingly toxic world.”
The product is designed to:
- Eliminate Waste and Toxins
- Support Overall Health
- Restore Vital Energy
- Improve Digestion
This formula is very pleasant and mild tasting and I take 4 teaspoons in the morning and then sip it as a relaxing hot tea in the evening. I appreciate that this product does not contain GMO’s, yeast, fillers, binders, preservatives or artificial ingredients. Though it does promote elimination naturally, it did not cause me to have any unpleasant side effects and overall I have been very pleased with the use of this product.
You are invited to visit ReNew Life® to learn more about the entire product line and it is a treasure trove of information about digestive care. I always look forward to listening to founder, Brenda Watson talk about various health and nutritional topics and you can too.
*I did not receive any financial compensation for this review, though I did review a sample of the product for evaluation purposes. This giveaway is not related to Facebook in any way. The opinions are based only on my experiences with the product.*