Hello Kitty Bluetooth Headset Kit Review
My daughter loves Hello Kitty® and the newly launched product line available at Sparklebee from Marino Andriano is a great way for young girls to start the new school year off in style.
Fun and functionality collide with the Hello Kitty® Bluetooth Headset kit. This Hello Kitty inspired Bluetooth headset is compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled cell phones and smart phones and is the perfect accessory for Hello Kitty® fans. I was very surprised with the excellent clarity as this product features built-in echo and noise reduction that really works. It includes an ear hook (though you can wear it without) with three different size ear cushions and I didn’t have any problems with it staying in the ear comfortably. The red blinking light on Hello Kitty’s face gives an indication for power, charging, operating and mobile phone matching. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised with this Bluetooth headset kit because it exceeded my expectations and it even includes a fun pink Hello Kitty® carrying case, USB cable charging port, charge charger and AC charger.
Additional features include:
- Bluetooth Specification v2.1+EDR class 2
- RF Range: 2.402-2.480GHZ, 2.4GHz ISM band
- Supports Bluetooth headset and hands free profiles
- Operating range: up to 33ft.
- Pair up two mobile phones at the same time (multipoint function)
- Talk time: up to 5½ hours
- Standby time: up to 100 hours
- Speaker volume control
- 3 button design: Answer/End, VOL+, VOL-
- Voice dialing, call switching, last number redial and mute
- Power: rechargeable 80mAh Li-polymer battery
There are several fabulous Hello Kitty products available for fans of all ages at Sparklebee from Marino Andriani including a Stereo Alarm Clock Radio with Top Loading CD Player, Ceramic Curling Iron, Table Lamp and a Polycarbonate Wrap for the iPhone 4. You can learn more about purchasing your favorites or view the entire collection by visiting the Sparklebee website.
*I did not receive any financial compensation for this review, though I did review a sample of the product for evaluation purposes. The opinions are based only on my experiences with the product.*