VTech Two Handset Cordless Answering System Review
Are you frustrated with phone static or simply need a new phone system? The new VTech® model #LS6475-3 is a two handset DECT 6.0 cordless answering system that utilizes the latest technology to provide, “superior quality of voice and sound and higher protection against eavesdropping than 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz phone systems.”
We have been extremely satisfied with VTech® products in the past so I was excited to try this new phone system. We were not disappointed because this new model VTech® uses HD audio which has the clearest sound that I have ever heard on a telephone. It also features Push-To-Talk technology which allows the phone system to be used as a talkie system so that you don’t need to shout through the house anymore to communicate. For example, if my husband has a handset with him while working in the garage, I can signal him from the bedroom on the other side of the house.
The Voice Announce Caller ID is very helpful to make screening calls easier than ever. What makes this feature so unique and helpful is that it is audibly announces the name/number of the caller so there is no more scrambling to find a handset to see who is a calling. For us that means no more frustrating interruptions by telemarketers while we are eating dinner together as a family.
This VTech® handset system requires only one phone jack to use the two handsets that are included. I placed the second handset next to my bed and plugged it into the electrical outlet and it works great. This handset system is even expandable to up to 12 devices.
My favorite feature is the Multiple Headsets that are included. I received three different sized headsets including ear hooks and over the head bands plus four different sized ear buds to ensure that it is as comfortable as possible to use the hands free style. When doing tedious tasks like laundry or cooking dinner, I can call my mom and chat about our day.
The digital answering machine is easy to use and accurately records voice messages with excellent clarity. In the past, I have missed important messages because I could not understand the message that was left due to interference or background static.
Here are additional features of the VTech® LS6475-3 Two Handset Cordless Answering System:
- The frequency band has been extended allowing for the signal to be reproduced and tuned for a fuller and clearer sound.
- Enjoy the freedom to have a private cordless hands-free conversation anywhere in your home or office. This DECT 6.0 cordless headset gives you the same interference free, superior sound, and long range you expect with a traditional DECT 6.0 cordless handset. Have more efficient conversations with this versatile cordless communication system.
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology provides the best sound quality, security and range in cordless phones.
- Interference free for crystal clear conversations—won’t interfere with wireless networks and other electronic devices
- Protect yourself from identity theft with digital security—your call is digitized and encrypted, making it nearly impossible for someone to eavesdrop
- Return phone calls and recall numbers with 100 name and number caller ID memory. (*Caller ID service requires a subscription from your local telephone company.)
- Conference an outside call between handsets
- 50 name and number phonebook directory—easily store and dial frequently called numbers
- Blue backlit keypad and display
- Trilingual prompts—choose between English, Spanish or French
The VTech® Two Handset Cordless Answering System is a great option for busy families or for home offices. It is also very affordable with a MSRP of only $99.95 for the entire system. You can learn more about the Vtech® system or purchase it with free shipping available by visiting the VTech® website.
*I did not receive any financial compensation for this review, though I did review a sample of the product for evaluation purposes. The opinions are based only on my experiences with the product.*