Back to School Giveaway | Win Hallmark Back- to-School Confidence Care Package
Back to school will soon be here and it’s never too early to start planning ahead! Hallmark understand the challenges kids face and they have created a back-to-school confidence checklist to help parents get ready for this stressful time of year.
Hallmark’s Back- to-School Confidence Checklist:
- Let them hold onto your words. Kids often get embarrassed when parents say “I love you” in front of their friends. Think about sticking a card in their backpack or inside a textbook, so they can find it later and hold onto it all day.
- Surprise your child with a lunchtime delight. Fruits and veggies will help a kid be physically fit, but don’t forget about a child’s emotional wellness. The unexpected “I love you” or “good luck” will let your child know you’re by their side, even after they get on the school bus.
- Pass the encouragement bug around your family. Challenge the entire family to support each other by passing around the encouragement bug — Hallmark’s Bug ‘Em. One person starts by filling Bug ‘Em with treats, a coupon to do something nice (e.g., make their sibling’s bed) or a kind note of encouragement, and then leaves Bug ‘Em where the recipient will find it. Once the recipient finds Bug ‘Em, he or she is charged with surprising another family member and spreading the encouragement bug.
- Hallmark’s Kids Collection three-card pack, which feature topics for young kids, including nerves about school and positive reinforcement for hard work, as well as topics for tweens/teens, such as peer pressure and choosing friends wisely.
- Lunchbox Notes — 50 ways to add a little love to lunchtime.
- Bug’Em — a pint-sized plush that can hold cards and other tokens of encouragement.