A few months ago I discovered that I didn’t need to be on Twitter to tweet. I had no clue that there were sites and programs that I could use to tweet instead of logging into my Twitter account and doing everything from there. Crazy I know that it took me so long! For the past few months, I’ve been experimenting with different Twitter/Social Media management software (both paid and free) to find one that was a good fit for me. I found the perfect Social Media Dashboard for me- MarketMeSuite.
MarketMeSuite has been a dream to use! I was always struggling with the free Social Media management sites that would never send my scheduled tweets or be constantly freezing up. The worst was one software that deleted a week’s worth of scheduled tweets! I am happy with MarketMeSuite and am sticking with it. I’ve been using it for about a month now on a daily basis and am loving it.
Some of the unique features of MarketMeSuite are as follows:
- Marketing Dashboard Tools: Tweet, follow people, and more all from your dashboard
- Brand Management: Brand your tweets so that it says you are tweeting from your site and create a backlink.
- Smart Following/Unfollowing Algorithm: Target the right followers and unfollow those who aren’t right for your account. You can find followers in your area or by a target keyword to get quality followers.
- Twitter Management: See your friends timelines, replies/mentions, easily manage and delete direct messages, groups, search, schedule tweets and more.
- Location Targeting: Find followers in your location- perfect if you are a local business!
- Multiple Computers/Team Members: Download the software on as many computers as you like so that your entire team can benefit.
- Email @mentions: Receive a daily email with all your @mentions so you always know what’s going on.
- Free Updates
- Dotted Content: Perfect for organizing especially among teams
- Schedule on iPhone, Android, Blackberry
- Twitter Search: Keep tabs on your favourite search terms
- Post to All: If you have more than one Facebook or Twitter, you can post to all with one click.
- Unlimited Accounts: Add multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts and don’t pay any extra.
- Schedule to Twitter and Facebook
- Automatic Direct Messages: Allows you to automatically send a DM to any new followers
- Facebook Integration: Post to your profile page AND unlimited fan pages and manage your Facebook account without ever visiting Facebook
- Reply Campaigns: Find users in your niche and start conversations. User controlled to maintain the highest quality.
- Automatic RSS Tweets: Import your RSS feed into MarketMeSuite and have your blog posts go automatically to Twitter with a prefix and suffix of your choosing.
- Language Targeted Tweeting: Allows you to follow people who speak your language as there’s no point in following people you can’t understand.
- Ping.fm Integration
- Zendesk Integration: MarketMeSuite’s help desk
Wow! See what I mean how much MarketMeSuite can do? When I first downloaded MarketMeSuite, I was a bit nervous because I wasn’t sure if I would be able to figure it out. On the Welcome page that popped up, I watched a 20 minute video tutorial on getting my account set up. It was actually really simple to do. I added both my Twitter and my Facebook fan page to my account. However, I mainly use MarketMeSuite just for Twitter. Facebook is now frowning on people using third party apps so I do all my Facebook updates manually now.
I use MarketMeSuite multiple times a day, seven days a week. My dashboard has panes set up so I can easily see what is going on my account with one quick glance. I have a pane for my @mentions, Direct Messages, My Tweets, Search (for keyword of choice and I’m always changing mine) and my Home Timeline.
My favourite feature is definitely the Tweet Scheduling. I just click the Calendar button and type in my tweet, pick the date and time and hit schedule. It will also show me all my scheduled tweets for that day, week, month and even year! I like being able to see what I have in there already so that I don’t send out my tweets to close together.
I also like all the options available when I want to reply to someone’s tweet. I can reply, DM, Twitter Retweet, Follow, Add to Favourites, and more. I get a daily email with all my @mentions just in case I missed one while checking my dashboard.
I have the branded tweets feature set up so that all my tweets show that I’m tweeting from simplystacie.net. The only thing I wish that I could do is have my scheduled tweets be branded as well. Those still show up as me tweeting from MarketMeSuite. The live tweets are the only ones that I can brand.
Dotted Tweets are pretty cool! You can colour code the tweets you want to reply to and it will show up separately in your Dotted Tweets section. It kind of reminds me of separating your email into different folders depending on what action needs to be taken.
The Reply Campaigns look interesting, but I wasn’t sure how to really use it for my site. I can see how it would be good for a business owner though.
You can purchase MarketMeSuite for $34.99/year or $5.99/month. I prefer the yearly option and it’s well worth it in my opinion. I would happily pay to use it for the convenience and how much easier it has made my daily tasks.
I don’t have any complaints about MarketMeSuite and so far all my scheduled tweets have gone out and everything is running really smoothly. It’s a fantastic Social Media Dashboard that I will continue to use and recommend to others!
Connect with MarketMeSuite on Twitter and their blog.
*I did not receive any financial compensation for this review, though I did review a sample of the product for evaluation purposes. The opinions are based only on my experiences with the product.*
Stacie is the mom of two girls and lives in Ontario, Canada. She enjoys cooking/baking, photography, reading, DIY and is fueled by lots of coffee!