31 days to Build A Better Blog by ProBlogger, Darren Rowse
If you have big dreams for your blog but have been putting improving it in the ‘one day’ basket – you’re not alone.
31 Days to Build a Better Blog is a downloadable e-book designed to help you revitalize your blog by giving you 31 tasks that will all help to turn it into the page view powerhouse you’ve always dreamed of.
Each day in the project contains:
- A Task – something to DO that day.
- Teaching – each day you’ll be given great instruction on both the WHY and HOW of the task of the day.
This two pronged approach is designed so that you come away from the challenge having not only learned how to build a dynamic blog but you’ll have actually DONE something with the knowledge.
The Copywriting Scorecard for Bloggers by ProBlogger, Darren Rowse.
This brand new eBook is designed to help you take the content featured on your blog up a notch.
Your blog posts are the cornerstone of your blog and will be the difference between you reaching your goals or not.
This scorecard resource is designed to help you analyze the most important elements of your content to make sure they’re engaging, readable, professional and optimized for search engines.
Blog Post Promotion: The Ultimate Guide by Kikolani
Blog Post Promotion: The Ultimate Guide will take you through ten different strategies you can use to successfully promote your blog posts, leading to more social shares, more comments, and much more traffic.
While there are already a lot of articles out there on various methods blog post promotion, many leave out the essential fact that if you don’t have a team of collaborators and followers, whether it is email list subscribers or fans of your Facebook page, then many of those strategies may not work for you.
Blog Post Promotion: The Ultimate Guide not only shows you the strategies that will help you get your awesome content the exposure it deserves, but it also includes ways to build a mutually beneficial promotional team on your email list, instant messenger, and social networks so that when you are ready to promote, they will be there willing to help you.
ProBlogger’s Guide to Your First Week of Blogging by Darren Rowse
The book is 54 pages and contains 7+ chapters (one for each day) where you’ll learn how to:
- Set solid foundations
- Publish and build presence
- Concentrate on content
- Understand the blog as a product
- Put yourself out there
- Define and demonstrate quality
- Strategies for success
This book is geared towards people at the beginning of their blogging journey or those who are wanting to start an additional blog.
How to Move from Blogger to WordPressby Sharon Hujik
This ebook will show you how to move from Blogger to WordPress – without losing your back-links, your followers, your domain name, or your Page Rank.
Here’s some of what you can expect to learn:
- Guide you through the move step by step, clearly explaining exactly what you need to do, when you need to do it, and why
- How to set up a test blog so you can practice on WordPress without impacting your Blogger blog
- Introduction to the different components of WordPress like Themes, Plugins and Widgets
- Exact steps you need to take to ensure that the incoming links (which drive your Page Rank and SEO) are intact
- How to redirect your domain name so that your blog is never down (even if you are still using blogspot.com!)
- How to update FeedBurner to pull updates from your new WordPress blog
- How to transfer Google Friend Connect followers to WordPress
The Blog Bank, Your Step by Step Guide to Getting Your Blog to Pay Your Bills by Stephanie Cuevas
Stephanie Cuevas of The Lady Blogger’s Society has just released an ebook that is an excellent resource for bloggers wanting to monetize their sites! It’s called the The Blog Bank, Your Step by Step Guide to Getting Your Blog to Pay Your Bills and it’s chock-full of information to show you how to turn your blogging hobby into a successful business.
You will learn:
- Multiple Ways to Turn Your Blog into An At Home Business
- Ways to Make Money TOMORROW With Your Blog
- Utilize Your Blog Posts Now!
- Make Money in YOUR Niche
- Step By Step Guide (explained in plain English)
- Actual Money Estimates For Each Step
I own a copy and there were many ways to make money that I didn’t know about. It’s a great book for new bloggers as well as experienced bloggers.
The book can purchased for $12.97. Pick up your copy of The Blog Bank today!
A complete how-to from two of the world’s top bloggers
Thousands of aspiring bloggers launch new blogs every day, hoping to boost their income. Without solid advice from experts, most will fail. This bestselling guide, now fully revised with new and updated tips and tricks from two of the world’s most successful bloggers, provides the step-by-step information bloggers need to turn their hobby into an income source or a fulltime career.
- Earning a solid income from blogging is possible, but tricky; this book details proven techniques and gives aspiring bloggers the tools to succeed
- Even novices will learn to choose a blog topic, analyze the market, set up a blog, promote it, and earn revenue
- Offers solid, step-by-step instruction on how bloggers make money, why niches matter, how to use essential blogging tools and take advantage of social media and content aggregators, what a successful blog post should include, how to optimize advertising, and much more
Written by two fulltime professional bloggers, the updated edition of ProBlogger tells you exactly how to launch and maintain a blog that makes money.
This ebook is written by business owner, activist, and blogging coach Mark Hayward who will guide you to create a successful online presence for your business.
It contains 12 chapters covering the following subjects:
- Define blogging and how it will benefit your business
- Define your goals
- Get started with blogging
- Decide on and register a domain name
- Install WordPress
- Intro to WordPress plugins
- Develop a content strategy and editorial calendar
- Develop content ideas and fight blogging frustration
- Publish your first blog post
- Find readers and traffic for your blog
- Optimize Flickr and YouTube for your blog’s online presence
- Create your social media footprint and measure your blogging ROI
The book can be purchased for $49.99. Visit ProBlogger and purchase your copy today!
Other Blogging & Social Media Books from Amazon:
- Blogging All-in-One For Dummies
- Blogging For Dummies
- Create Your Own Blog: 6 Easy Projects to Start Blogging Like a Pro
- Start Your Own Blogging Business, Second Edition
- The Huffington Post Complete Guide to Blogging
- The IT Girl’s Guide to Blogging with Moxie
- Professional Blogging For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
- WordPress For Dummies, 3rd Edition and Professional Blogging For Dummies, Book Bundle
- Facebook Marketing: An Hour a Day
- Twitter Marketing: An Hour a Day
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Social Media, Blogs, News Releases, Online Video, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly, 2nd Edition