Tiny Tush Review
I have to say upfront that as a never-stay-at-home mom I am not 100% committed to cloth diapering, but when Erik and I are home, I like to be environmentally conscious and use cloth diapers. I’ve tried several brands and while each have their pros and cons, I can say without a doubt that the Tiny Tush Elite Pocket diaper I was sent to review is one of my favorites!
- The exterior is a water proof proprietary PUL, and is FREE of any harmful materials (such as PVC, lead and phthalates).
- The inner layer is an deliciously soft polyester micro-fleece, which keeps babies drier and the diaper looking like new wash after wash (after wash!).
- The snap down system (which helps size the diaper) is similar to our popular Trim diaper – except that there is an extra (fourth) row of snaps for even more adjustability.
- The diaper has an extra column of snaps to keep this amazing diapering system secure and trim.
- This diaper is super easy to clean… when soiled, use a diaper sprayer to rinse solids into toilet; then take the wet diaper and put it into a dry pail (without wringing the diaper out). Just wash the diaper every couple days.Yes, it’s that easy.
- Tiny Tush Elite One-Size pocket diapers are designed to fit babies from 7-35 lbs.
- The four row snap down system allows the rise of this diaper to be adjusted incrementally from newborn, infant, crawler, to toddler.
- These wonderful pocket diapers are available in Aplix and Snap closures.
- Made In The USA
Heather Smith is a never-stay-at-home mom of three growing children and a busy wife to Wayne who seems to be even busier than she is. Originally from Toronto, Ontario she now calls Charleston, SC home. She regularly blogs at www.actingbalanced.com and guest blogs about infant products here at simplystacie.net
*I did not receive any financial compensation for this review, though I did review a sample of the product for evaluation purposes. The opinions are based only on my experiences wtih the product.*