Blogger Appreciation Day | February 2011
Blogger Appreciation Day is a monthly meme where you list the blogs that gave you the most traffic for the previous month.
Here’s how to join in:
- Go into your tracking service (ie. Google Analytics) and set the time period for February 1 to February 28.
- Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest.
- Write a post (like this one) listing your top 10 referrers.
- Link that post at 3 Boys and a Dog.
- Grab the Blogger Appreciation Day picture and add it to your site.
So here’s the list of the top blogs that referred me the most traffic for the month of February:
- Little Yayas: 252 visits
- I Am A Reader, Not A Writer: 178 visits
- Dear Crissy: 157 visits
- 3 Boys and a Dog: 110 visits (tie for 4th)
- Kellys Lucky You: 110 visits (tie for 4th)
- Survey Junkie: 100 visits
- Chubby Cheeks Thinks: 95 visits
- By Hand Giveaways: 79 visits
- Rachel’s Reviews & Giveaways: 69 visits
- Gustosa Giveaways: 66 visits
- Good Choice Reading: 64 visits
And if you are curious here are my top traffic referrers for February:
- Online Sweepstakes: 3535 visits
- Facebook: 2919 visits
- Google.com: 2036 visits
- Twitter: 1846 visits
- Blogger: 1561 visits
- StumbleUpon: 623 visits
- Swagbucks: 319 visits
- Google.ca: 297 visits
- Google.co.uk: 229 visits
- Picket Fence Blogs: 200 visits
Referring sites sent 21,686 visits via 1,130 sources