Vtech® All-in-One Home Communication System Review
My husband and I have had the worst luck finding the right home phone system for our family…..we have gone through numerous brand phones that didn’t work properly, had excessive static or didn’t hold a battery charge.
Finally, we have found the “perfect” phone system with the launch of the new Vtech® LS6375-3 Two Handset Cordless Answering System with Cordless Headset. What initially appealed to me is the sleek and modern design of the phones but of course appearance doesn’t matter as much as function so I was eager to see how this new phone set would work. To say we have been impressed is an understatement as the new Vtech® system really delivers with DECT 6.0 digital technology, extended range and numerous features. We have not experienced any static at all, the voice quality is excellent and I actually had a crystal clear discussion with my mom on the phone all the way out to our mailbox far away from our base unit.
The Digital Answering System is easy to use and has over 14 minutes of recording time and a large backlit message counter to let me know when we have missed a call. The features are also an impressive part of this new home communication system because I utilize the handset speakerphone quite a bit while multi-tasking and I really like the Push-To-Talk intercom capability. V-tech® proudly includes their first ever Cordless Headset. At first, I didn’t think I would use the Cordless Headset very much but I admit that I was wrong because it is now my favorite feature. As a busy mom with three little ones and a household to run….translate tons of laundry, dishes, meals to cook, cleaning etc., this feature allows me to catch up with friends and family or set up doctor appointments, make play date plans etc. all while multitasking. The digital headset is easy to use, have good voice quality and is comfortable to wear.
I would have expected to pay a lot more for the new Vtech® LS6375-3 Two Handset Cordless Answering System with Cordless Headset but it is surprisingly affordable at under $100 for all that you receive in this home communication system and you can even expand the set up to four handsets, sold separately for $19.95.
Here are more features of the Vtech® LS6375-3 (you can read about all of the other features too at the Vtech® website):
- Includes IS6100 cordless headset for added freedom to have private, hands-free conversations
- A two-handset and one-headset system, requiring only one phone jack and including three ear hooks and an over-the head band
- DECT 6.0 digital technology for the best sound quality, security and range in cordless phones
- Push-to-talk functionality between handsets
- Low-profile keypad
- 100-name and number phonebook directory– easily store and dial frequently called numbers
- Noise-cancelling headset microphone– filters unwanted background noise for the highest possible audio quality
- Equalizer with four audio profiles to match users’ hearing needs
- Blue backlit LCD and keypad
- Chrome finishing with high-gloss black design
- Handset speakerphone for “hands-free” conversations
- 7-day/7-hour battery performance
- Expandable with up to four handsets and one handset using only one phone jack – uses LS6305 accessory handsets
- Available at: www.vtechphones.com and Best Buy
- MSRP: $99.95
*I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.*