I started using StumbleUpon last year and it’s been a pretty decent source of traffic for my site. I use the StumbleUpon toolbar and am always stumbling other blog posts that I enjoy.
Here’s what my StumbleUpon traffic has been for February- I am working on seeing what works well and what doesn’t.
If you aren’t on StumbleUpon yet, I would definitely recommend checking it out. I’ve prepared a list of resources that will help get you set up and give you more information about how to effectively use StumbleUpon.
- How to Use Stumble Upon: Your Comprehensive Guide
- Run a Stumble Upon Advertising Campaign for your Blog
- StumbleUpon Surpasses Facebook For Social Media Traffic Generation
- How to use StumbleUpon? Don’t bury yourself…or your fellow bloggers
- How To Use StumbleUpon: Tutorial
- Stumble Upon Tutorial
Are you already using StumbleUpon? How do you find it in terms of bring traffic to your blog?
Stacie is the mom of two girls and lives in Ontario, Canada. She enjoys cooking/baking, photography, reading, DIY and is fueled by lots of coffee!