10 Things I Never Thought I Would Say
I have three daughters, age 4 and under. They have supplied me with laughter, tears, frustration, and other typical mothering advantages. For a while now, I have been documenting things that I say throughout my days that just make me stop and shake my head or throw it back in laughter. I have filtered them out and now present you with my Top 10 Things I Never Thought I Would Say!
1o. If you are going to pee on the floor, please do it on that rug over there. I don’t like it very much anyway.
9. You now get to eat that macaroni off of the dirty floor. No, leave the dog hair on it. Consider it protein!
8. Please get a new Kleenex when you wipe your nose. Don’t use the same one you used to wipe your tee tee.
7. Please do not wear my bra as pants… and my underwear as a hat.
6. If you are going to insist on hitting your sister, stay away from her face.
5. Yes, you may have popcorn, chocolate milk, and Oreos for breakfast. Now let Mommy get her coffee.
4. What do you think you are going “go screw” with that screwdriver, young lady!?
3. I kid you not – I will forbid you to date until you are 30 if you throw that at my head!
2. Just take note of this injustice and pay me back for it when you are a teenager!
And the number one thing I never, ever, in a million years, thought I would say – especially after having 3 –
1. I want another!
Lori Pace is the proud author and shameless promoter of A Day in Motherhood. She laughs, cries, and screams her way through the mothering of three small children. She blogs because it is cheaper than therapy and enjoys sharing her daily, albeit, hectic life with her readers. A Finance degree holder and past Stockbroker, Lori finds motherhood to be the most difficult and most rewarding job of a life time! Connect with Lori on her blog, Facebook and Twitter.