My Top 20 Keyword Searches for 2010
I recently posted about my Top 20 sites that sent me the most traffic in 2010 and decided I would head back into Google Analytics and see what my Top 20 Keywords were for 2010. These are the words people used in search engines and then came over to my site. I am always curious to see how people are finding me…so here’s my Top 20 Keywords of 2010:
- simply stacie– 2913 visits (surprise surprise…I guess people were checking me out LOL).
- body by vi reviews– 1256 visits (they were part of my Fit for Fall event in August).
- simply stacie blog– 1162 visits
- target gift card giveaway– 662 visits (I guess people like Target eh? I just heard they were coming to Canada)
- secret santa form– 414 visits (Survey Junkie and I put together a Secret Santa this year)
- lice shield reviews– 278 visits
- diet magic reviews– 201 visits
- simplystacie– 201 visits (there I am again…this time no spaces though)
- aroma crystal therapy– 128 visits
- babushka’s beauty secrets– 123 visits (this was a book that we reviewed).
- shapeez– 122 visits (this is another review product).
- the levi genes– 121 visits (a book review)
- lice shield– 119 visits
- giveaway– 118 visits
- stabilo– 112 visits
- how to make a tutu without sewing– 111 visits
- agloves review– 107 visits
- bella sara– 105 visits (review product)
- how to back up your blogger blog simply stacie– 94 visits (yes- you need to do this!)
- raw gaia reviews– 94 visits
What are your top keywords? Do you ever check these in Google Analytics?