30-Day Proactiv Challenge
You would think that acne would be a thing of the past for me now that I am in my 30s. However, I am not that lucky. I am going on 20 years now dealing with pimples on an ongoing basis. Can I ever just catch a break? This is getting ridiculous! I know that I am not the only person out there that suffers from adult acne and perhaps it is more common than we think. It isn’t just a teenager issue. My daughter, Olivia, will be hitting her teen years next year and I hope she doesn’t take after Mommy’s skin.
This month I am taking part in the 30-day Proactive Challenge where I will be using the new Proactiv 3-Step System. I am pretty excited to try it. I know that celebrities like Avril Lavigne and Katy Perry have both had success with it!
The new Proactiv 3-Step System contains the new exclusive micro-crystal pharmaceutical-grade benzoyl peroxide (BPO) which is refined so that it will be small enough to penetrate your pores and clear blemishes without irritating your skin. This new addition allows the medicines to work quickly and better than before. It’s almost the same as the Original Proactiv with the only difference being the improvement of the BPO, the active ingredient.
The Proactiv 3-Step System includes three products to be used on a daily basis to prevent and treat pimples. The products are as follows:
Step One- Renewing Cleanser:
- Oil Free
- Contains exclusive micro-crystal pharmaceutical-grade benzoyl peroxide
- Cleanses and exfoliates dead skin cells and other impurities
Step Two- Revitalising Toner:
- Alcohol Free with Glycolic Acid
- Balances skin tone and removes dead skin cells
- Contains Witch Hazel to refine and purify pores
- Contains Aloe and Chamomile to soothe and soften skin
Step Three- Repairing Treatment:
- Light, oil free lotion with exclusive micro-crystal pharma-ceutical grade benzoyl peroxide
- Penetrates deep into pores healing blemishes and preventing future breakouts
- Safe for entire face and other blemish prone areas
I am very excited to do this challenge and I will keep you all posted on my progress! Here’s to clear skin!
I am participating in the New Proactiv Canada program hosted by Mom Central onbehalf of Guthy-Renker. I received a 30-day trial kit and a gift card a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.