Vote for the Raising a Money Savvy Generation Project
The “Raising a Money Savvy Generation” Project needs your votes at Pepsi Refresh.
Here is an exciting project by the Money Savvy Generation foundation that needs your vote so that they can provide 30,000 Preschoolers (and their parents) across America with a Money Savvy Piggy Bank and an activity book for free. Money Savvy Generation was created to address the issues of financial illiteracy and helps children learn the basics of money management.
- Distribute 30,000 Money Savvy Pig banks & Activity Books topre-schools
- Teach 30,000 preschoolers about the 4 choices they have for money
- Help 30K kids learn how to set short & long-term goals for each choice
- Teach 30,000children how to delay gratification when it comes to money
- Help 30K kids start a new habit – “stop & think” first before spending
I am currently teaching my three young children about money and I find this an invaluable resource. I am personally going to vote and hope that you take a moment to vote too!
You can vote once per day until November 30th. Let’s all help them achieve their goal!