Blogger Appreciation Day: October 2010
Blogger Appreciation Day is a monthly meme where you list the blogs that gave you the most traffic for the previous month. I am missing 5 days of data from the end of October. My host shut me down last week because they said I had too much traffic (huh?) and made me deactivate all my plugins including my beloved Google Analytics. When I got home from Toronto, I said screw them and turned it back on. I need my stats Hostgator! Anyways….
Here’s how to join in:
- Go into your tracking service (ie. Google Analytics) and set the time period for October 1 to October 31.
- Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest.
- Write a post (like this one) listing your top 10 referrers.
- Link that post at 3 Boys and a Dog (linky posted around the 5th- yes, I’m early I know).
- Grab the Blogger Appreciation Day picture and add it to your site.
So here’s the list of the top blogs that referred me the most traffic for the month of October:
- My Organized Chaos: 240 visits
- My Wee View: 199 visits
- Little Yayas: 187 visits
- Parker PR Online: 166 visits
- Review Retreat: 139 visits
- Stockpiling Moms: 119 visits
- Chubby Cheeks Thinks: 108 visits
- I Am A Reader, Not A Writer: 103 visits
- Luxury Reading: 103 visits
- Ashley Petite: 102 visits