Hershey’s Halloween Collection Review
Halloween would not be complete without Hershey’s delicious candies….in over 30 years I can’t remember one time that I didn’t enjoy at least one (or maybe a dozen) of Hershey’s candy on Halloween night. The Hershey Company has gotten into the spirit of the season by dressing up their classic candy favorites into Halloween treats that will be enjoyed by trick-or-treaters everywhere. My favorite is the pumpkin shaped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and my husband loves the Hershey’s Kisses Brand Chocolates in festive silver, black and orange. My kids actually tried to get extra Hershey’s Kisses by offering to color sort the Hershey’s Kisses during their home school activities today (a good effort points for originality).
My daughter’s face was priceless as she tried her first Hershey’s Milk Dud chocolate and my boys declared Whoppers Malted Milk Balls the “best candy in the world.”
There are so many delicious Hershey’s treats to choose from…which one is your favorite this Halloween season?
- Twizzler’s Assortment 120 Snack Size Pieces
- Hershey’s Cookies “N” Crème Jumbo Bag Snack Size Treats
- Hershey’s Chocolate Assortment with 100 snack size pieces
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins
- Harvest Hershey’s Kisses Brand Candy Corn Flavored Candy
- Harvest York Peppermint Patties Pumpkin Shapes
- Reese’s Fast Break Candy Bar
- Hershey’s Seasonal Shapes Assortment, including Hershey’s Tombstones shaped molded bars in milk chocolate.
Hershey’s seasonal offerings are available at many retailers nationwide. Hershey’s has a really fun website in celebration of Halloween including product information, costume ideas, spooky screensavers, desktop wallpaper, delicious recipes, craft activities and party invitations.
*I was not financially compensated for this review. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.*