Blogger Appreciation Day: August 2010
Blogger Appreciation Day is a monthly meme where you list the blogs that gave you the most traffic for the previous month.
Here’s how to join in:
- Go into your tracking service (ie. Google Analytics) and set the time period for August 1 to August 31.
- Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest.
- Write a post (like this one) listing your top 10 referrers.
- Link that post at 3 Boys and a Dog
- Grab the Blogger Appreciation Day picture and add it to your site.
So here’s the list of the top blogs that referred me the most traffic for the month of August:
- My Wee View: 275 visits
- Review Retreat: 269 visits
- Little Yayas: 266 visits
- Kelly’s Lucky You: 96 visits
- Giveaway Scout: 96 visits
- Chubby Cheeks Thinks: 89 visits
- Social Media Explorer: 54 visits
- West of Mars- Win A Book: 45 visits
- Two of a Kind Working on a Full House: 42 visits
- Fabulous Family Reviews: 38 visits