MindSoothe Jr. Review
I was sent MindSoothe Jr. to review from the ladies over at Healthy Moms Online. They believe in natural health and wellness for busy moms. They offer a bunch of different products from the Native Remedies Company. Some of the other products they offer include Natural Healing: KiddieBoost and another one that I can’t wait to try Natural Healing: MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil. I don’t know about your house but mine can get a little stressful and an Aromatic Bath sounds heavenly.
I used MindSoothe Jr. on both of my daughters. They tend to be high strung and drama filled. Jahnna especially has feelings of low self worth. She has struggled this past year and was finally diagnosed as bi-polar last month. A week on MindSoothe Jr. and I noticed that she was feeling happier over all. She didn’t have as many meltdowns and was able to wake up with a smile on her face. This is not something that happens easily in her world.
Riley has decided that there are monsters under her bed at night. I’ve heard this is a somewhat typical scene in many households. She would stall and drag out bedtime. I finally had a light bulb moment and decided to try giving her some before bed time. We haven’t had a monster in site for over a week. MindSoothe Jr. retails for $35.96 on the Healthy Moms Website and I need to put in my order for more. The peace it has brought to our home has made a huge difference.
According to the website here are the benefits of MindSoothe Jr.:
* Helps maintain emotional balance and stability in children
* Supports feelings of emotional wellness and healthy self esteem
* Facilitates a reasonable attitude
* Supports healthy neurotransmitters produced in the brain like dopamine and serotonin, responsible for facilitating a calmed mood
* Supports a well-adjusted outlook and a sense of well-being in child emotions
* Supports children’s emotions and encourages feelings of motivation
* Maintains all-round mental and emotional health in children
I was given a bottle of MindSoothe Jr. for review purposes. I was not financially compensated for this review and this is my honest opinion.