Isotonix Advanced B Complex Review
I know I am B vitamin deficient especially with the stress and anxiety of having to live in daily pain. I always feel like I am on edge waiting for the next pain sensation to take over. My body needs all the help it can get! Last year when I was living in Ontario, I saw a naturopath for monthly Vitamin B12 injections. They helped my anxiety so much! Since moving to Nova Scotia last year, I haven’t been taking any Vitamin B at all. I know I need it though!
I had a chance to remedy my concerns with Isotonix Advanced B Complex, a blend of all the B vitamins along with potassium and biotin. Its isotonic which means it “actually matches the body’s own osmolarity and is easily absorbed into one’s system” and the “maximum amounts of nutrients are reaching their target areas with utmost efficiency”.
I found it interesting to learn that 1 in 5 adults is deficient in at least one of the B vitamins. I already knew that B12 is harder to absorb by your body which is why I was receiving injections of the vitamin last year. The B12 is so large and complex and it must compete against all the other vitamins just to get into your bloodstream. This is why you need to watch and make sure that you do buy a product like Isotonix that is easy for your body to absorb.
People more at risk of a B12 vitamin deficiency are those who are:
- Heavy drinkers
- People taking prescription or over the counter drugs
- People with Digestive Disorders
- People with Pernicious Anemia
- Recipients of Gastric Bypass Surgery
- People with a poor diet
- Endurance Athletes
Some of the main benefits of Isotonix Advanced B Complex are:
- Increases energy
- Promotes normal red blood cell formation
- Deficiencies in folic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 or biotin may result in feelings of fatigue
- Helps decrease stress and improve mood
- Helps maintain healthy levels of serotonin
- May help in the maintenance of long term health
- Involved in the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates
- Meets need for B-vitamins in a vegetarian diet
- Necessary for proper functioning of the nervous system, bone marrow and intestinal tract (B-vitamin deficiencies appear in these tissues first)
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Promotes normal cognitive performance
Isotonix was really easy to take. You simply mix the powder with water in the cup provided, stir and drink! It tastes just like a shot of lemonade and was very pleasant to drink. Often times vitamin drinks are yucky so it was great to finally have one that tastes so good. I didn’t mind drinking my little cup once a day.
I have found since I have been taking it that I am not as a anxious. I take mine in the morning and I do feel a boost of energy and not as sluggish as I was before. Isotonix is so much easier (and more affordable) than visiting a naturopath once a month for a B12 shot!
It comes in two sizes- a 30 day supply ($22.50) and a 90 day supply ($49.95). I would like to see them come out with some other flavours or maybe a sugar free version for people that can’t eat fructose or glucose. I will be continuing to use my Isotonix and enjoying its benefical effects!
*I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.*