Addicted to Stress
Author: Debbie Mandel
About the Book:
A woman’s down-to-earth guide for releasing stress and reclaiming her free-spirit
Stress management expert and radio personality Debbie Mandel presents her highly original program for stress reduction. She explains that women who are constantly stressed out have forgotten the dreams of the free-spirited girl living inside them before they became somebody’s wife, mother, or workplace colleague. This book, the inspiring and humorous story of successful recovery from stress addiction, outlines her seven steps that have proven to help women overcome daily stressors and reclaim a life of joy and spontaneity.
- Explores the habit forming pressure principle of stress addiction and how to cure it
- Provides step-by-step program for self-empowerment, self-care, healthy narcissism, and renewing humor in a woman’s relationships
- Explains the powerful, researched based relationship between food, exercise, and mood
- Contains indispensable strategies for accepting constructive conflicts with a spouse, partner, friend or colleague to get what she wants
- Teaches specific techniques for reducing and eliminating stress reduction
Addicted to Stress shows how as the addiction to stress is cured, women find it possible to build up an immunity to outside pressure and become their true core self.
Stacie is the mom of two girls and lives in Ontario, Canada. She enjoys cooking/baking, photography, reading, DIY and is fueled by lots of coffee!