The Caramilk Secret Summer Promotion
Can you keep a secret? What if I told you if there was lots of money involved if you could? Say $250,000- could you do it then? I could! How about the Caramilk secret? This summer you could be the lucky one who is the keeper of the Caramilk secret and win up to $250,000!
Want to learn more? This summer, Caramilk will be giving Canadians the chance to become the Protector of the Caramilk Secret. (FYI- the secret is how they get that deliciously sweet caramel into their chocolate bars). They have hidden ten golden keys inside a Caramilk bar somewhere in Canada. All you have to do is find one! The ten lucky Canadians who find a golden key in their Caramilk bars will take a trip to the Cadbury Chocolate Factory in Toronto. They will each use their key to try and unlock the famous Caramilk Vault. The person whose key unlocks the vault will become the Protector of the Caramilk Secret and wins $125,000! They will win another $125,000 when the Caramilk Secret is safely returned in six months, unopened and untouched.
I could do this easily I know it. Their secret would be safe with me! I wanted to share some surprising stats from a recent survey conducted by Angus-Reid for Caramilk. I think you will find the results very interesting…it made me think more on what I share with others!!
- Canadians trust their secrets most to their best friends (32%).
- The ring makes a difference: 14% of people confide in their spouse. Only 1% choose a boyfriend/girlfriend.
- Work is NOT the preferred place to dish dirt. Only 1% of Canadians choose colleagues to share their deepest secret.
- 11% of Canadians trust their parents with a secret. Few trust their kids, with only 1% choosing a child to keep a secret.
- Almost no one trusts their hairstylist to keep a secret
- 4% of Canadians can’t keep a secret for longer than a few weeks
This special promotion runs until August 22nd so make sure to grab some Caramilk bars to see if you are one of the lucky ones! I got three bars already, but no key…or maybe I did get one??? I’ll never tell!!
I received product as compensation. Opinions expressed are my own.