How to Make Your Blog Posts Show Up Automatically on Facebook
- Visit Networked Blogs and click Add Your Blog. You will be redirected to Facebook.
- Click Register a Blog and add your details.
- It will ask you if you are the author of the blog. Click Yes.
- It will ask you to verify ownership. I suggest using the widget to verify because then its done and you don’t have to wait around for friends to verify.
- Copy the code given and follow the instructions to put it on your blog. They will be different for WordPress and Blogger blogs.
- Once you have added the html code to your blog, click Verify Widget.
- After it has successfully verified, click Next. You can now delete the widget off your blog’s sidebar or leave it there. It’s up to you.
- You now have a Networked Blog!!
To get your blog posts to go to your Facebook Page:
- Go to Feed Settings.
- Find your Facebook Page in the list that will show up and click Configure.
- Click Install.
- Click Add Networked Blogs.
- It will ask “Did you install Networked Blogs on your page?” Click Yes.
- Check the little box “Auto-Publish Blog Posts to Page Wall”.
- Then Click “Allow Publishing” in the pop up window.
- To see if it worked properly, click Publish a Test Post.
And you are in business! I love Networked Blogs because now you never have to remember to go to Facebook and link up your blog posts.