My 2010 Resolutions
I have been thinking over the last little while of some resolutions for 2010. I made some back in 2009 and was successful in completing some, but not others. There’s a few things I have in mind for 2010 in both my personal life and on my blog.
Personal New Year’s Resolutions:
- Catch up on some of my reading. I have so many new books that I can’t wait to read and I need to make time each day to do it. I also have entered the Chick Lit Challenge so I have some reading to do there.
- Go back on the Yeast Free Diet. I think that did help my pain levels and I want to be more strict with it.
- Save up money for both John and I to go see my best friend, Angel in Rome, Italy. She moved there last year with her husband and two kids and I really want to see her. I have seen pictures and it looks beautiful.
- Finish organizing our house. We have most of it done, but there are a few rooms that have been left untouched.
- Look into going back to school for Nursing. I wanted to wait till my pain levels were under control, but I need to find out what my options are and see if I can start part-time.
- Strive to post a review/giveaway everyday (hopefully more!) and work on showcasing more new and exciting products for you.
- Host more Events this year. I have Simply Stacie’s Sweet Valentine’s Affair planned for February 1 to 14th. I am so excited about it.
- Add a Shopping Directory.
- Figure out how to add the “Tweet This” and “Share on Facebook” for each post.
- Get to know more bloggers. I have made some great friendships this year and I hope to connect with more of my readers and other bloggers.