AVON’s ANEW Reversalist Review
Avon has recently introduced new groundbreaking technology to reverse the signs of aging called Activinol and has made it the key ingredient in their new products- ANEW Reversalist Night Cream and Renewal Serum. If you think about it, wrinkles are merely a result of micro-tears of the skin. The Activin will actually help your cells repair themselves at a faster rate so that you have fresh, new skin.
I was sent both the ANEW Reversalist Night Cream and ANEW Renewal Serum for review. The night cream is both a night treatment AND moisturizer in one. It has a creamy texture that goes on smoothly and leaves a soft, powdery finish. It has some impressive statistics:
- In 1 week, 73% of women said their skin looked and felt reborn.
- In 2 weeks, fine wrinkles improved up to 25%.
- In 4 weeks, the appearance of fine wrinkles and discolourations was dramatically reduced, leaving skin feeling dramatically tighter.
I had a chance to try out the night cream and I liked it very much. You apply it in the evenings after you use the serum all over your face and neck. It is meant to be used on daily basis to achieve the maximum benefits. It does tingle just a little at first when I applied it. I have very sensitive skin so that may be why. I liked that it was not greasy at all and my skin felt extremely soft and healthy after I applied it.
- Overnight, 75% of women felt like they had new skin.
- In 2 weeks, the formula dramatically reduced the look of wrinkles, improved discolourations by up to 100% and left skin looking and feeling dramatically tighter.
- Over time, 88% of women agreed skin looked dramatically younger.
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.