The Cream Perfume Company Giveaway – Day Five
Welcome to the Day Five Giveaway from The Cream Perfume Company. Here’s another chance for you to win yourself some cream perfume!
The Cream Perfume Company has 10 unique fragrances which all sound inviting in their own right. They offer:
- Apricot Chypre- A crisp, fruity fusion of black currant, apricot, green notes, lilly of the valley and raspberry. Closes with jasmine, sandalwood and musk.
- Mango Poudre- Truly seductive scents of mango and cassis balanced with timeless jasmin and candy sugar accord. A tropical favorite with sandalwood, musk and vanilla.
- Melon d’eau- Smell like summer year-round with this sensual blend of orange, melon, violet, jasmine and lilly of the valley. Sets like a stunning sunset with a radiant blend of marine accord and musk.
- Mimosa Bouquet- A fresh blend of orange blossom and green notes open this very popular floral. Heart notes of mimosa, gardenia, carnation and rose of turkey follow, culminating in a fusion of vanilla madagaskar and musk.
- Organic Forest Terre- A delightfully earthy perfume with opening notes of nutmeg, orange and elemi. Finishes with a robust base of patchouli and bouquet of woody-cedar.
- Organic Lavender Ecume- A premium organic, 100% natural perfume for true lavender lovers. Exceptionally clean notes of lavender from top to base with a touch of lavendin for the heart notes.
- Organic Raspberry des Champs- A rich opening with a mixture of raspberry accord and bitter almonds, givnig way to a delightful combination of rosewood, mimosa and rose. Finishes with the always popular vanilla.
- Organic Rose de Rosee- Luscious top notes of rose and gernium, followed by palmarosa and violet. Rounding off with an elegant base of caramella and patchouli.
- Organic Vanilla Reve- Fresh top notes of vanilla and fruity mandarin with apricot, followed by heart notes of jasmine and violet. Ends with an adorable combination of vanilla and mild honey expression.
- Ylang Ylang d’amore- Enjoy exhilirating scents of ylang ylang, mandarin and jasmine in this classic perfume. Trailed by notes of apricot, cedarwood, orange flower, patchouli and musk.
I see many here that appeal to me and that I would like to try. The ones I have tried are the Mango Poudre, Melon d’eau, Ylang Ylang d’amore and Forest Terre. I love the fruity scents so mango and melon were my favourites!
The Cream Perfume Company would like to giveaway a cream perfume to one of my readers.