My 2009 Resolutions
Now that we are in the new year, I thought I would make some resolutions. I’ll share them with you…
1. Start going to bed at a decent hour (meaning before midnight so I don’t have to drag my butt out of bed the next day).
2. Continue with my gluten and dairy free diet and also eliminate sugar too to see if it helps my chronic pain condition.
3. Start a blog just to indicate my experiences living with vulvodynia (It will be kinda graphic so I don’t want to do it on my main blog)
4. Organize my basement and make a play room down there for the kids.
5. Donate all the items that I no longer need to charity (I hate too much clutter).
6. Learn more about blogging and all the technical computer stuff (because I really don’t know anything and need some HELP!)
7. Get a blog makeover.
8. Offer more giveaways from my website Mystic Connections and also from some sponsors (whom I still have to find, but I’ve got some ideas).
9. Finish the basement and build a deck on the house (come on income tax refund!)
10. Write in my journal because I feel like I have no one to talk to at times about what I am feeling and sometimes I just need to let it out.