11 Best Artisan Subscription Boxes
Artisan subscription boxes are my personal favourite kind to receive. I’ve tried a few and have been a subscriber to Globe In (featured below) for the past 5 months. I love having unique treasures delivered that I can use to decorate my home, use in my photography and even wear as a fashion accessory. If you are still trying to find that perfect gift, I suggest buying an artisan subscription box. He or she can enjoy it for months to come and have something to look forward to receiving. It’s always a good day when my box arrives!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Globe In. Monthly handcrafted products from artisans around the world. Each box fits a different monthly theme. SAVE $20 OFF with a purchase of a 3+ month Artisan Box subscription! Use: HOLIDAYS16 Expires on 12/18th!
2. CAUSEBOX. Quarterly selection of seasonal lifestyle products from socially conscious brands.
3. Anchor of Hope Box. 2 to 4 handmade items every month made by survivors of human trafficking and refugees.
4. MissionCute. Monthly box with 2 to 5 locally and globally made goods. Save $10 off any MissionCute Deluxe subscription with code MISSIONTEN.
5. roost crate. Farmer’s market style box with curated artisan items perfect for bath & body, home & more. Save 10% off your first subscription with code MARKET10.
6. Alaska Cache Box. A quarterly box with Alaska themed items from Alaskan artists and businesses. Enjoy $5 off your first Alaska Cache Box with coupon code: DENALI.
7. New England’s Hidden Treasures. Monthly box with 4 to 6 New England made products. Save $5.00 off your first box with FIVEFUN.
8. Co-Op Crate. Monthly variety box focused on featuring small batch and artisan made goods produced by USA small businesses and makers.
9. International Blessings. Monthly box featuring handmade made items from impoverished artisans.
10. Prospurly. Monthly box featuring organic, local & healthy goods from artisans. 10% off for life with SUMMER.
11. Cottage Crate. Monthly box featuring products made by artisans in Canadian cottage country.
Which artisan subscription box is your favourite?
Check out my other posts about subscription boxes!
- Subscription boxes for new moms
- Fashion subscription boxes
- Time of the month subscription boxes
- Kids’ books subscription boxes
- Book subscription boxes
- Kids’ subscription boxes
- Subscription boxes for people with a sweet tooth
- Beauty subscription boxes under $20 a month
- World & Culture subscription boxes
- Unique subscription boxes
- Subscription boxes under $10 a month
- Subscription boxes for Canadian foodies
- Tea subscription boxes for Canadians
- Subscription boxes for cats and dogs
- Subscription boxes for men
- Pet subscription boxes for Canadians
- Coffee subscription boxes for Canadians
- Beauty subscription boxes for Canadians