13 Awesome World & Culture Subscription Boxes
I’m back with more subscription box holiday gift ideas! Do you have someone on your holiday list who loves to travel and experience new things? Consider buying them a world & culture subscription box. I’ve rounded up my list of favourites that I think will make wonderful gifts. I’d love any of these boxes for myself too!
© culture image via Shutterstock
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support!
- SpiceBreeze – Pep up your dinner with the most popular meals from around the world and pre-portioned spices.
- GlobeIn – Beautiful, distinct artisan products from around the world
- Try the World – Curated selection of gourmet foods from a different country every month
- Nonna Box – Taste Italy one region at a time through 6 gourmet products and the recipes of a local nonna.
- Neko Box – Hand-picked Japanese goods
- Culture Chest – Cultural books and activities for kids
- WorldyBox – Beautiful handcrafted jewelry pieces from all over the world
- Thread & Flourish – Handcrafted, globally sourced scarves, plus two extra fair trade treats.
- Takeout Kit – A pantry meal kit subscription shipping classic dishes from around the world.
- Aloha Pack – Hawaiian snacks & handmade artisan essentials.
- Abuela Mami – Hand-picked Cuban culture goodies
- The Bluegrass Box – Hand-curated boxes featuring small-batch, artisan items from local Kentucky makers
- RawSpiceBar – Spices with recipes from around the globe
Which one is your favourite?
Check out my other subscription box posts below:
- 8 Subscription Boxes for Canadian Foodies
- The Ultimate List of Subscription Boxes for Canadians
- 8 Tea Subscription Boxes for Canadians
- Subscription Boxes for Cats and Dogs
- Subscription Boxes for Men
- Pet Subscription Boxes for Canadians
- 12 Coffee Subscription Boxes for Canadians
- 18 Beauty Subscription Boxes for Canadians
- 25 Subscription Boxes Under $10 a Month