I usually always have a jar of REESE Spread and some refrigerated crescent rolls on hand. On a whim, I decided to combine them into a dessert recipe: REESE Rolls. They are a little like cinnamon rolls, but made with chocolate/peanut butter versus a cinnamon/brown sugar filling. They are just as easy to make.
To sweeten them up even more, I made a rich chocolate/peanut butter glaze by heating REESE Spread and cream together. Drizzle it on when your rolls are fresh out of the oven.
They are on the tiny side so you’ll be glad this recipe makes more than a dozen. Trust me, it’s hard to stop at just one. I think I’d even say it’s impossible.
Serve to company that quickly pops by unannounced or surprise your kids with a decadent after school treat. Or if you’re like me, make them just for yourself. Why not? We all deserve a treat every once in a while.
Similar to cinnamon rolls, but filled with a chocolate/peanut butter spread and topped with an equally rich glaze. You’ll be glad this recipe makes 18 rolls!
- Cooking spray
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 tsp Reese Spread
- 1/4 cup Reese Spread
- 1 to 2 tbsp cream
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a 9 inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Separate the crescent roll dough into triangle shapes. Spread 1 tsp Reese spread on each crescent with a butter knife. Roll up the crescent roll dough. Cut into 1 inch pieces. Place in pie plate.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir Reese Spread and cream in a saucepan over medium heat until combined and melted. Pour over top of rolls to serve.
How do you like to indulge?