18 Beauty Subscription Boxes for Canadians
I was brainstorming Mother’s Day gifts and trying to figure out some gift ideas that would suit my mom. Beauty subscription boxes were one of the first things to pop in my head. Heck, I’d like a subscription (or two). I think it would make a thoughtful gift and one that mom can enjoy months and months later.
Most subscription box companies are based in the USA. I did a little bit of research to find out the ones that shipped to Canada and what the shipping costs would be. I found a couple Canada based ones that have free shipping and prices in CAD. The only one I’ve personally had experience from the list below is Birchbox. I bought my daughter a six-month subscription for Christmas. She loves when that little pink box arrives every month.
The fruits of my labour are all listed below – 18 beauty subscription boxes for Canadians. I listed the shipping and monthly cost at the time of this post and what you can expect to find in each box. As you can see they have a wide range of price points from relatively inexpensive to a premium cost. I also noticed a few of them have cheaper monthly costs if you prepay several months ahead. You’ll be able to see the prices when you visit the site and take a look around.
1. Bath Time Box ($29 USD/month, free shipping): Five full and deluxe sample sized bath products carefully chosen to take your bath time to the next level.
2. Esthoria Box ($89 CAD/bi-monthly, $8.99 shipping): 2-3 full-size high performance, natural beauty products.
3. Beauty Joy ($15 USD/month, $5 shipping): One hand-curated Jewelry Item, one Full Size Beauty Item, and 2-3 deluxe samples.
4. Beauty Box Five ($12 USD/month, $3 shipping): Five beauty samples.
5. Vegan Cuts Beauty Box ($18.50 USD/month, $9 shipping): 4 to 7 luxury beauty products
6. Ipsy ($10 USD/month, $4.95 shipping): 4-5 beauty products tailored to you in a collectible bag.
7. Lip Monthly ($10 USD/month, $5 shipping): 2-3 full sized products and 2-3 sample products.
8. Luxe Box ($24 CAD/every 3 months, free shipping): Seasonal Luxe Box with 7 to 8 trial-sized beauty and lifestyle items specifically selected by their Beauty Editors.
9. Petit Vour ($23 USD/month, $8 shipping): 4-5 personalized beauty products.
10. Silk Crate ($36 USD/month, $10.99 shipping): Hand crafted bath and spa products.
11. SquareHue ($14.99 USD/month, $9 shipping): Three pre-selected nail colours.
12. Starlooks ($15 USD/month, International shipping varies): 3-4 FULL SIZED pieces of STARLOOKS BRAND MAKEUP (plus some fun, little extras).
13. Topbox ($12 CAD/month, free shipping): Four beauty samples.
14. VeganCuts ($19.95 USD/month, $8 shipping): 4-7 new products to try, ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare.
15. Wantable ($40 USD for 1st month, $36 USD/month after that, $6 shipping): 4 to 5 full-sized premium products, handpicked by your personal stylist.
16. The Lipstick Crate ($23 USD/month, $8.99 shipping): 4-6 FULL SIZE lip items.
17. Monthly Express ($129 USD/month, shipping varies): Hand-selected items from around the world in full or deluxe sizes.
18. From the Lab ($19.95 USD/month, $8.95 shipping): Up to two 30-day supplies of our newest European quality luxury beauty innovations in the categories of skin care, hair care, and color cosmetics.
Choice is good! I was happy to see there was so many companies that offered subscriptions to Canadians. We like to look good too! Now for a decision. Which one to buy? Which one would you pick?
You Will Also Love
If you liked this post, you will also love these ones!