The Maze Runner Trailer #MazeRunner

The Maze Runner will be in the theatres on September 19th!

The Maze Runner Trailer

About the Film

When Thomas (Dylan O’Brien) wakes up trapped in a massive maze with a group of other boys, he has no memory of the outside world other than strange dreams about a mysterious organization known as W.C.K.D. Only by piecing together fragments of his past with clues he discovers in the maze can Thomas hope to uncover his true purpose and a way to escape. Based upon the best-selling novel by James Dashner.

The Maze Runner Trailer

The film is directed by Wes Bell and produced by Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen. It stars Dylan O’Brien, Kaya Scodelario, Will Poulter, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Aml Ameen and Ki Hong Lee.

Here’s a sneak peek at the trailer. This is one I’m adding to my must-see movies this Fall!

Connect with The Maze Runner on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and YouTube.

Comments

I am actually really excited for this movie. I watched a couple of episodes of Teen Wolf, and the show isn’t very good, but Dylan O’Brien is excellent on it.

2. Judy Cowan says

Never heard about this one before this post, I am sure it will be one that we will be seeing after watching the trailer.

3. FoundProdigal (Nicolle) says

I think my sister read the book and was telling me about it, guess I’ll have to put both the book and the movie on my to-read and to-see list as it looks pretty good.

4. M.Clark says

This movie looks interesting, it’s definitely something that I would be very likely to see. Thank you for sharing this post.

5. Debbie Welchert says

Oh my gosh I have never heard of this movie or book before and it looks so good. I can see myself going to see this with my older grandchildren at the movies.

6. Sandra Watts (@saleago) says

First time seeing this movie ad. I am looking forward to watching it now. It looks good! Something the family can watch.

7. DARLENE W says

Its almost time, season wise, to snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie, I think this would be a good choice

Never heard of this but it sounds good. A movie to keep you involved and thinking. The cover even looks dramatic with a slight dark edge. Should be interesting.