Coca-Cola by OPI Giveaway (Can)
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.
OPI is getting ready for an exciting new launch of a brand new collection! I knew this one was coming out and was anxiously anticipating its arrival. Meet Coca-Cola by OPI, a new limited edition collection inspired by some of the the popular brands of The Coca-Cola Company. My aunt collects Coca-Cola memorabilia so I’d imagine she will be wanting to add these shades to her collection.
Coca-Cola by OPI features a wide range of colours from classic red (which I always associated with a can of Coca-Cola), metallic silver, black, pink, green and deep purple to name a few. You’ll see from the list of the names below what brand each colour represents. Some are fun and light and others dark and mysterious.
Coca-Cola by OPI includes the following hues:
- Coca-Cola Red (inspired by Coca-Cola): Classic red- always in style, always perfect.
- You’re So Vain-illa (inspired by Vanilla Coke): I bet you think this creamy nude is all about you.
- Sorry I’m Fizzy Today (inspired by Vanilla Coke): Do Not Disturb…I’m enjoying this creamy, smooth pink.
- Get Cherried Away (inspired by Cherry Coke): Seriously, this black cherry is over-the-top gorgeous!
- My Signature is “DC” (inspired by Diet Coke): My initial impression? This shimmery silver is just “write!”
- Today I Accomplished Zero (inspired by Coke Zero): Dramatic black with effervescent red sparkle is a total must-do.
- Green on the Runway (inspired by Sprite): This uncut-lime green makes a real fashion statement.
- A Grape Affair (inspired by Fanta Grape): Make a big-to-do in this deepest, darkest purple.
- Orange You Fantastic! (inspired by Fanta Orange): Glitter to the max in this juicy orange explosion!
There’s also another set you can get your hot hands on: The Coca-Cola 10 Pack of Style that features eight shades (Coca-Cola Red, You’re So Vain-illa, Sorry I’m Fizzy Today, Get Cherried Away, My Signature is “DC”, Today I Accomplished Zero, Green on the Runway and A Grape Affair) in mini bottles along with a mini OPI Top Coat and a mini OPI Original Nail Envy. It has a SRP of $29.95.
Plus, at professional salons you’ll be able to try the GelColor formula. It’s an in-salon, professional service only.
Coca-Cola by OPI nail lacquers have a SRP of $10.95/each and can be purchased at professional salons and spas across the country starting June 2014.
Check out my review to see my favourite colour! Which one is your favourite?
One reader is going to win the Coca-Cola by OPI collection!