This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Now Resorts & Spas. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you could travel any place in the world right now, where would you go? When I close my eyes, I picture myself relaxing and enjoying gorgeous warm weather in a place where it never snows. Can you tell I'm about ready for winter to be over? I've got one vacation destination in mind: Now Resorts & Spas! After perusing their site and seeing what they have to offer, I think you'll see why I would love to visit.
Now Resorts & Spas is the epitome of Unlimited-Luxury® style dream vacations. With four locations across Mexico and the Dominican Republic, you'll have the experience of a lifetime. Each All-inclusive luxury resort really does include everything you could ever want in a vacation package and more.
Check out the perks of staying at Now Resorts & Spas:
- Spacious suites with many amenities including 24-hour room service and mini bar restocked daily
- Many dining options including a gourmet, a la carte restaurants serving a wide variety of cuisine; No reservations or annoying wrist bands required!
- Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience which allows guests to explore the amenities at nearby participating resorts
- Unlimited Connectivity for guests to use their phones without incurring those dreaded roaming charges as well as the ability to create a personalized profile to contact staff directly
- Relax in the Now Spa by Pevonia and enjoy a wide range of treatments including massage and hydrotherapy.
- Children can have fun in supervised kids' activities in either the Explorer's Kids Club (age 3 to 12) or the Core Zone Teens Club (age 13 to 17)
As you can see Now Resorts & Spas appeals to vacationers of all types including families of all sizes and ages and people who want more bang for their buck. Family travel has never looked better (or more fun!).
I also wanted to share with you some information about each of the four Now Resorts & Spas destinations. Each one has its own unique characteristics and I think you'll find it will be a hard choice to pick a favorite.
1. Now Jade Riviera Cancun located in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Some of the unique features include a treasure hunt for the kids, a game of musical trivia by the pool, free kayak tour, live shows including "Idol" singing shows and fire breathers and deep sea diving.
2. Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun located in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Stay at the same resort where celebrities Fergie and Josh Duhamel have vacationed! Here you can enjoy oceanfront yoga, movies on the beach, an on-site euro bungee, loads of watersports and a fun game of beach soccer and volleyball.
3. Now Amber Puerto Vallarta located in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. A few of the highlights of this locale include archery and rifle ranges, ocean adventures on Hobie Cats, kayaking at the Aquatic Center, golfing, and family water fun on an inflatable, scalable iceberg.
4. Now Larimar Punta Cana located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. At this locale, you can play sports like basketball, scale a rock-climbing wall, try your luck at the on-site casino, shop local vendors at the weekly market, and even enjoy a scenic helicopter ride.
This post comes with a fun contest element. The blogger who receives the most shares on their post will win a trip and be able to give away a trip to one lucky reader too! Make sure to use the hashtag #ResortEscape when you share.
Now comes the fun part to choose your escape! Which resort appeals to you the most and why?