Mother’s Day Printables #HPMothersDay #HPLovesMoms

My daughter, Bridget, is very creative. She loves colouring, doing crafts and even helping John with his carpentry projects. She always comes up with the nicest homemade gifts for the holidays. I cherish all the cards, pictures and paintings she makes and have them proudly on display. With Mother’s Day coming up, I decided to look online with my new PC, an HP Envy X2, for some Mother’s Day printables that would be suitable for Bridget to work on.

Thankfully, there was no shortage of selection online! I ended up bookmarking many of the printables as well as printing a bunch of them with my HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One printer. I’ve made a list of all the awesome Mother’s day printables I found to save you from having to search through pages and pages of results! I’ve broken the printables into three categoires: Mother’s Day Printables for Kids, Mother’s Day Photo Cards and Other Mother’s Day Printables. Best of all, they are free! Check out the selection and print out your faves.

Mother's Day Printables

Mother’s Day Printables for Kids

Mother’s Day Photo Cards

Other Mother’s Day Printables

Bridget was busy for a few hours working on her cards and other activities. When she was done, she asked me to print more!

Mother's Day Printables #HPMothersDay #HPLovesMoms

Aren’t these cute? I smiled at what she wrote on the World’s Best Mom printable where it says what is your mom good at and Bridget wrote, “Bloging” (sic). She knows me well :)

Mother's Day Printables #HPMothersDay #HPLovesMoms

I also found gorgeous free photo cards on the Snapfish site. They recommend printing on  HP 8.5×11 Brochure Paper 180g Matte or 180g Glossy. I didn’t have any on hand so I used my HP Everyday Photo Paper. Bridget can sign the front and I can mail it out to my mom in Ontario. I was really impressed with the quality. The HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One printer rocks!

Mother's Day Printables #HPMothersDay #HPLovesMoms

What kind of Mother’s Day printables are your favourite?

Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.

Comments

1. sara rai says

must be lucky to have a wonderful daughter like her:) She is creative and for sure you’ll receive an awesome mothers day card from her:)

2. Robin Wilson says

I love the name Bridget! I think Sally Fields played Bridget in one of her early movies? At any rate, I think printables are great. The Minnie ones have already been selected here! I appreciate you sharing this and so does my niece!

3. JENNIFER HART says

I like it so much when someone shares links like this , it is very much appreciated. I never know where to find all this great stuff and I do not always have the time, so thank you very,very much.

Wow! What an awesome list of printables. I love that so many of them have room for coloring or “personalization”. They make for fun activities!

5. Deb Dorrington says

Thank you so much for all the printable cards, I checked out the Grandma ones and they are so cute. I always think that homemade cards are the best for little ones to give and most can be personalized.

These are so nice for Mothers Day. I also seen a bunch for Grandma on Mothers Day too. I like that they can be printed out. There are lots of them and the kids can pick out the ones that they want to do for mom and grandma. There are so many nice ones . thanks so much

7. Sandy Cain says

These are all so cute! To tell the truth, I have never explored the world of printables. I have a lot of catching up to do – thanks! I can see I’m going to have get some more paper! LOL!

What a wonderful collection of printables and projects for kids. These personal and touching items make the best gifts for moms, grandmas, aunts, even grandpas. My granddaughter wished my husband a Happy Mother’s Day, too yesterday. It’s just so sweet the things they do and the personal touches that they add to projects. Keepsakes!

Wow my 4.5 year old grandson would just love to use printouts to color. I never knew there were printables available online! This is very exciting news!

Ta Ta Cathy the Bagg Lady