Chocolate Chip Recipes

May 15th is National Chocolate Chip Day! Yes, it has it’s own special day. Who knew?! When I think of chocolate chip recipes, my mind immediately goes to chocolate chip cookies! I like mine chewy and fresh out of the oven so that the chocolate melts in your mouth.

However as I was looking around online and on my blogger friend’s sites, I discovered there’s so many other types of recipes with chocolate chips than just chocolate chip cookies. There’s pie, bars, breads, muffins and even pancakes!

Get those oven mitts on and try one of these scrumptious recipes to celebrate Chocolate Chip Day!

Chewy Chocolate Fudge Pie

Madness Munch from Views from the Ville

Chocolate Chip Cookies from Mommy Kat and Kids

Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Smart Savvy Living

Craisin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from Saving You Dinero

Chocolate Chip and Almond Flax Cookies from Day by Day in Our World

Chocolate Chip Recipes

Chocolate Gluten Free Cookies With Chocolate Chips from The Home and Garden Cafe

Espresso and Sea Salt Cookies from Around My Family Table

Coconut Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies from Around My Family Table

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake from Texas Type A Mom

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread from A Busy Mommy

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread from Life with Captain Fussybuckets

Nutella Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins from Practical Frugality

Chocolate Chip Muffins from The WiC Project

Oatmeal Carmelitos from This Mama Loves

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Squares from Mom vs. the Boys

Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars from This Flourishing Life

Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies from Tammilee Tips

Chocolate Chip Recipes

Comments

1. Erika B says

Oh my gosh, the chocolate chip cookie cake would be a huge hit in this house, along with a million other recipes up there. Dangerous lol

2. Leslye says

It has been a struggle to find a good chocolate chip cookie recipe. I figured out that I don’t use enough flour when I make mine and that is why they all turn our flat and crispy. I am looking for chewy and fluffy. Maybe I will try the pumpkin chocolate chip squares.

The chocolate chip peanutbutter brownies look devine.I am going to have to try that recipe and probably the chocolate chip pumpkin bread.Thanks for sharing with us.

4. Ari says

Oh wow, this is completely my kind of post. I will forever think that adding chocolate chips to almost anything will improve it! I had no idea May 15th was Chocolate Chip Day, but now that I do, I am soo ready to celebrate!
    I’m definitely going to pin every recipe in this post just to know that I have the option of making my favorite kind of desserts whenever I can. And this is plenty of inspiration to do so asap! Thanks to all the recipe contributers for sharing so many yummy recipes!

Wow, it’s only breakfast time, but I’m already ready for dessert! They all look so good!
    And thanks for including my recipe :)

6. Soozle says

Oh my! THAT is an AMAZING looking collection of recipes! I see some hardcore pinning in my near future hah Thanks for sharing!

OMG now I am in chocolate heaven. All these pictures of these goodies are making me drool.
    I dont know which one I would eat first LOL When I make chocolate chips cookies I prefer mine to be chewy instead of crunchy. Each to his own.

Only one more week to go! Of course, chocolate chip has it’s own day…I’m hoping chocolate chip cookies have their own day too! Can’t get enough. Saving this page. They all look so good. I can tell I should stock up on chocolate chips this week and lose the bathroom scale. :)

9. kelly Nicholson says

Lot of fun making this stuff,but not a lot of fun burning the calories….still i love it!

I found this just in time!! :) I have been looking for something other than chocolate chip cookies to make with a bag of chocolate chips I have in my cupboard…Some of these look great!! :D Thanks!

11. Mishelle says

I missed Chocolate Chip Day?!?! Good Lord… I’ll have to remedy that. Off to the kitchen – I was craving them anyway – tee hee hee!!

M

12. Shannon Davison says

Ok looking at all these recipe’s has made my tummy growl lol. They all look so delicious.

13. Anne says

Thanks for this collection of chocolate-chip recipes. I’ve marked several to try. But more than that, you’ve directed me to some nice blogs I was unfamiliar with. Excellent!

14. Pamela Graham says

Those all look amazing!!! I’ll have to let my mom know about the paleo ones. She’s not able to eat wheat since she’s been diagnosed with Celiac disease, so now everything needs to be gluten-free. I know she misses her cookies, so I’ll have to let her know about these ones. Thanks! :)

15. Dawn says

Thanks for this post! I have been craving chocolate chip cookies but now I see there is no reason to limit oneself to just cookies … there are so many options out there and I can’t wait to try them!!!