A Delicious Way to Get Your Daily Dose of Fibre: Kellogg’s All-Bran Cranberries & Clusters Cereal

Do you know how much fibre you are supposed to be eating daily? I really had no idea until I read these stats from Kellogg’s Canada that said that women between the age of 19 and 50 should be eating 25g of fiber PER DAY. I know I don’t get enough in my diet and it has caused me health issues in the past. My doctor told me back then to eat high fibre cereal. I was making an effort for awhile, but I wasn’t crazy about the selection of high fibre cereal available.

All-Bran* Cranberries & Clusters cereal

Kellogg’s has introduced it’s first new cereal since 2008 in the All-Bran line: Kellogg’s All-Bran Cranberries & Clusters cereal. It’s the best tasting of the line in my opinion. It has the sweetness of vanilla with the tangy taste of cranberries with the All-Bran crunch. Overall, it’s just a darn good cereal! Getting my daily fibre will be much easier now. 1 cup of cereal contains 7g of fibre making it a very high source of fibre. You need fibre to promote digestive health and regularity.

All-Bran* Cranberries & Clusters cereal

Kellogg’s All-Bran Cranberries & Clusters cereal is now available at the grocery store. Pick some up and give it a try on your next shopping trip. Let me know if you agree about the taste!

Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.

2014 Holiday Gift Guide

Comments

1. Anne Taylor says

This sounds delicious actually! I love cranberries so I think we’ll get some next time we go shopping! Thanks!

2. Stephanie LaPlante says

I’m going to have to try this delicious looking cereal. My lack of fiber is causing me health problems too.

Most fiber foods dont taste real good. The cranberries will help with this one. Sprinkle some on vanilla ice cream as a treat too.

4. Michelle Chow says

Hello, SS. Your description makes it sound so tasty and delicious. I enjoy vanilla and cranberries. I did not know the required fibre intake for women was so high and how hard this can be to do on a daily basis. Enjoyed this article, thank you Stacie.

I like cereal and like the idea of this. Plus, Kelloggs are often on sale with coupons. Many new products are coming with fiber now. People are realizing how important getting enough fiber is and most of us don’t. I like it that companies are trying to correct this in healthy, delicious ways.

6. kesha says

Wow! I had no idea the amount of Fiber women needed! Thank you for the review of this cereal! It sounds really good and has Fiber!

7. Jessica Z says

What a great option for my daily intake of fiber when I do not have time to make my oatmeal and peanut butter breakfast bowl!