Are you making any themed treats this year for St. Patrick’s Day? I normally don’t, but after seeing so many delicious looking recipes on blogs and Pinterest, I feel inspired this year! I’ve been actively pinning St. Patrick’s day meal ideas, desserts and crafts to my St. Patty’s Day Pinterest board. I need to go shopping now!
Here’s 10 of my favourite St. Patrick’s Day dessert recipes that I’ve rounded up. Which one is your favourite?
1, Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies from Dear Crissy
2. Rainbow Cupcakes from Simmworks Family Blog
3. Lucky Charms “Cake” from Just Married with Coupons
4. Green Velvet Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Icing from The Kid’s Fun Review
5. Pot Of Gold Cupcake from The Adventures of J-Man and MillerBug
6. End of the Rainbow Crunch from This Mama Loves
7. Beer Cupcakes from MN Girl Baking
8. The Maven’s Lucky Mint Brownies from The Maven of Social Media
9. Authentic Irish Shortbread from How Was Your Day?
10. Hershey’s Double Chocolate Mint Dessert from Life as Leels