Layla Grayce 15% Off Aprons Sale

Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and now is the time to pick the perfect gift! Now through February 28th, Layla Grayce is offering 15% off aprons with promo code 15apron.

The Jessie Steele Doris Dancing Dot apron is a fun accessory for cupcake baking and dinner prep and is perfect for the modern hostess! The vintage-inspired Jessie Steele Courtney apron sweetens its simple design with a bottom ruffle and a removable pink peony. The feminine cut showcases its floral purple and pink autumn rose print against a polka dot background. The full-wrap Morning Bun Moments apron protects the hostess from spills and splashes with an oatmeal bodice accented by a waistband that ties in front. This apron is ideal for gift giving because it comes packaged in a glass jam jar with a heritage tag, apron story and blank recipe cards. These aprons put a modern twist on a traditional kitchen accessory. Don’t miss your chance to shop this fabulous sale!

Comments

1. Marthalynn says

So cute! These would make the best gifts! I think I may just go ahead and order a few since they’re on sale. Thanks for sharing.

2. sandy weinstein says

i saw these on another blogger’s giveaways a few months ago. they are so cute. i have tons of lace and fancy aprons that my mother used to wear. she was a big cook. i dont really cook, so i dont wear them. use could almost wear some as sundresses w/ a little sewing.

3. Mikki Cross says

These aprons are adorable, not just functional. They are different from the basic cover-up apron. Very nice options.

4. Mer says

I never thought aprons could be so cute! I really like the packaging…this would make an amazing housewarming gift (after I get one for myself, or I’d be tempted to keep it!).

Very pretty aprons for the ladies. They are so cute they almost look like spring dresses. They would be nice for a gift . Thanks

6. Sandy McFadden says

Thank you so much for the review………..I love aprons they bring back fond memories of family gatherings on both sides of my family because both of my Grandmothers wore aprons as well as my Mom when I was young.