Top 10 Recipes of 2012

In 2012, I put my cooking hat back on and got back into the kitchen. With some new recipes to try and a new camera to practice on I dove right in and made some delicious dishes for my family. I plan to continue on and showcase even more recipes in 2013 since I really enjoy cooking and trying new things.

Here’s 10 of my favourite recipes from 2012. Enjoy!

Garden Vegetable Beef Skillet

Prev6 of 11Next
2014 Holiday Gift Guide

Comments

1. Lisa F. says

When I get a new oven/stove, I might make a frittata again. Your broccoli one reminded me of how good they are!

2. Karen Glatt says

I like the Candy Cane brownies and the Pumpkin Chili. I made the Candy Cane brownies and they were so delicious! Thanks for these awesome recipes!

3. Mer says

Yum! My new year’s resolution is to do more from scratch cooking (brownies made from scratch have fewer calories than those from the box or the bakery, right?!), so loving the inspiration.

4. Jo-Ann Brightman says

I can’t decide which is my favorite. I especially love the zucchini roll-ups and the broccoli fritatta

5. Aliya D. says

I made the Candy Cane Brownies a few weeks ago and shared them at work; they went over fabulously! I have never seen treats disappear so quickly. Thank you for sharing the recommendation and the recipe!

6. Gina Brickell says

It’s funny that you share this. I commented on your candy cane brownie recipie when you posted it because it looked truly amazing!!! And wouldn’t you know, it’s the first listed on here! Hope you continue to share throughout 2013!!!

7. Lisa R says

Shepards Pie , Huh? I need to learn how to make this because last time I went to an irish Pub and it was swimming in grease

sibabe64 at ptd dot net

8. sarah p says

All look delicious! Will definitely be trying the Shepherds pie :) Thats one of my faves, so I love finding a new spin on it!

9. Allyce Smith says

Wow these look amazing!! And that photography is really awesome. Makes me want to reach through the screen and taste every single thing!

10. Bella T. says

I would love to try all of these dishes! The Candy Cane Brownies and Broccoli Frittata make my mouth water.

You grabbed my attention with the first one. Candy Cane Brownies – a must try. They sound delicious! I’m glad you had so many good recipes and meals this 2012. It’s amazing how a warm, homey meal/snack can really ease the winter cold.