Tiny Prints Valentine’s Day Sale

Valentine’s Day is almost here! If you have children in elementary school, you need to check out Tiny Prints’ Classroom Valentines.

Valentines Day Card from Tiny Prints

If you are not familiar with Tiny Prints, these are the best cards you can buy. And you can completely customize with your child’s pictures, your own text, and text and fonts that you choose.

If your kids are too young, too old, or non-existent, Tiny Prints also has great customized photo gifts and Valentine’s Day party invitations, and their sister company, Treat has some aweome personalized greeeting cards.

Here are the most popular cards. If you order by January 30 and use the promo code 20JANSW you can save 20% on your entire order!

Tiny Prints Valentines

Don’t forget to use the code 20JANSW to save 20% on your entire order!

Comments

1. Erika Birrell says

I bought some awesome Christmas gifts for my family with my child’s pictures… This website is awesome with great prices and sales! I would recommend this website to everyone!

2. Jo-Ann Brightman says

It is always nice to personalize/ customize cards. I have used Tiny Prints in the past and the cards are good.

3. Julie Wood says

I like sending and getting Valentine’s Cards. Tiny Prints has really nice high quality Valentine’s Cards. I will have to take a look tonight at them!

4. sandy weinstein says

i had ordered some free card from tiny prints last yr, it was good that i did not have them sent out directly, the names, addresses on the cards were all screwed up. i was very disappointed.

Super cute! I’ve looked at Treat before. Customized cards re great ways to add a special touch and sho you care. Plus, I cn see where kids would really be excited about these valentines.

6. Cheyenne P says

What a cute idea! While my daughter’s still a bit young for something like this I know plenty of folks who’s children are a perfect age! Definitely plan on sharing with them! :)